Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Magic AB Plugin (by Sample Magic)
61$ excl. VAT
Magic AB is both an indispensible mixing tool and a workflow improver that allows the producer to:
• Perform instant AB references: compare the track you are working on in your DAW with any commercially produced reference track in a variety of audio formats (mp3, Aiff, Wav, m4a, AAC).
• Like the sound of a reference? No problems – drag/drop your chosen reference track/s into Magic AB then flick between them and your mix with a single mouse click.
• New in Version 2: three unique referencing modes: Sync to compare your current mix with older versions – a mastering must; Latch to follow the DAW timeline; and Manual for freeform referencing.
• Hone in on the details: cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on. New with V2: save up to four cue/loop points per track and work in detail with the all-new zoom.
• Compare multiple mixes quickly and simply: create and save ‘go-to’ playlists to radically speed up mixing and mastering.
• Balance the relative volume of mixes with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering (peak, RMS and crest values with adjustable peak fall time). The clear, ergonomically designed GUI with bold waveform display means you’re always comparing like with like.
• Compare stereo mixes or flip to mono to check mono comptability.
• Give your ears a chance to recalibrate with manually changeable crossfade times. Flip in an instant, or allow a transitions of up to 2000ms.
• Do it all ‘in mini’ with Mini AB – the same powerful feature set at a tenth of the size: ideal for those using smaller screens.
All but invisible on processor power, and with RAM-bypass mode for processor-heavy projets, Magic AB v2’s light, refined design means setting it up as a default on your mix bus is a breeze without draining resources.
Working on virtually all DAWs, with a patented-ease of use, Magic AB represents a second-to-none mix and workflow improver for all producers, regardless of genre.
Installer in AU, VST and AAX formats compatible with 32/64bit DAWs. Please note that Magic AB Version 2 does not support RTAS. (Version 1 does – and Version 1 users can continue to use V1 in RTAS format).
VERSION 2 – December 2015
Magic AB v2 is an entirely new plugin, rebuilt from the ground up into a new framework. As such it is not meant to be a replacement for version 1 – and is not backward compatible. Users may continue to use Version 1, or Version 2 – or both in a single project.